Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New tune signed

Feedback and one option for remix

Cheers

Comments

  • @Jocphone said:
    signed?

    Signed to a label to be commercially released

  • Started off a bit too jumpy and happy for me but got very nice as it progresses. Great work

  • ^ that's not a diss btw, I just love my dark tracks. I'm sure most people would really enjoy that intro

  • I especially like the second half. Can i hear a bit NanoStudio?..... might be just my imagination. It´s an interesting sounding tune for sure. Not sure in which genre it fits..... maybe chillstep?

  • No nano

    Pure gadget

    Signed means to be released on major label

  • Wow, touchconspiracy. What major label is releasing your track? Have you been signed? Let us know when it's coming out so we can all support you.

  • @touchconspiracy said:
    No nano

    Pure gadget

    Signed means to be released on major label

    Excellent news Touch. Like AndyE said, let us know release details.

  • Not my cup of tea - but to be honest, it sounds very good. Any other songs to hear more of you?

  • Check my other tracks on soundcloud..some dnb there too..cheers

    @Simanth said:
    Not my cup of tea - but to be honest, it sounds very good. Any other songs to hear more of you?

  • Found the first 48 seconds too disjointed and abrasive. Had to fast forward to the latter half where like others mentioned it got better. Good luck though.

  • Complete sentences can't b bothered 2 rite them

  • Better example of ios edm? Please share...

    @SpookyZoo said:
    Found the first 48 seconds too disjointed and abrasive. Had to fast forward to the latter half where like others mentioned it got better. Good luck though.

  • And?

    @Lady_App_titude said:
    Complete sentences can't b bothered 2 rite them

  • edited February 2016

    @touchconspiracy said:
    And?

    @Lady_App_titude said:
    Complete sentences can't b bothered 2 rite them

    And isn't it generally easier to understand what one is talking about when one uses them?

    but better example this is mayb old and cranky I might b

    :*

  • edited February 2016

    @touchconspiracy said:
    Better example of ios edm? Please share...

    @SpookyZoo said:
    Found the first 48 seconds too disjointed and abrasive. Had to fast forward to the latter half where like others mentioned it got better. Good luck though.

    Wow.

Sign In or Register to comment.