Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rooms! is on the bus!

edited June 2013 in General App Discussion

A reverb effect app that you can use as an Audiobus filter.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rooms!/id572894725?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

Comments

• Who gives a f*ck ?

• @pieterrVos Looks like you're in the wrong forum little feller.

• @smeeeth Well, with the popularity, the need and the traffic here on the site, it was bound to happen; idiots will come. Damn shame....

Anyways... thanks @Simon ... will check it out although I've got it in Cubasis already.

• People have been talking about having simple dedicated effects apps to drop into the effects slot - this one seems to fit that mould perfectly.

• edited June 2013

It amused me to look at PieterrVos's comments list in his profile.

http://forum.audiob.us/profile/comments/1208/PieterrVos

Talk about a contrast. :)

• Purchased. Exactly the sort of thing I'm hoping to see more of. Hope it's good!

• :-) yep , I was looking for a nice reverb , but with Cubase and Turnado I got so many free stuff :-)

• edited June 2013

Brief test says thumbs up. Sounds better (more natural) to my ears than turnado if you just want a nice reverb. The separate decay times at 0hz and nyquist (22.05khz I believe) as well as separate min/max delay can produce some really interesting effects. Haven't tried it on vocals yet and haven't tried comparing it to auria's default reverb.

• Well, get on withit then. Is it an effects app or anything else?

• @ian it is a reverb app and nothing else though it does have a few tricks up its sleeve.

• Samvada has a number of nice reverb effects, is on the bus, and is 100% free. It also sounds excellent.
    a full-featured reverb app for the effects slot would be welcome, but it would have to be darn good for me to pay, t this point