Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Life Written In Music

edited January 2016 in Creations

I got inspired while playing with Sunrizer (again this fantastic "old powers" patch) and some Apple loopson my iPhone.... then i added a Cello, one of my favourite Zebra lead and a bit of Roli Equator aka Noise 5D in Logic and played it all live.... very improved ;)
It´s a kind of experimental Soundtrack-Electronic hybrid and it changes the mood several times......

Comments

• edited January 2016

I bet it sounds great @Cinebient :wink:

• @Jocphone said:

Lol..... the link doesn´t seems to work.... i don´t use anymore soundcloud and using another platform since a while...

• @Cinebient said:

@Jocphone said:

Lol..... the link doesn´t seems to work.... i don´t use anymore soundcloud and using another platform since a while...

That would explain it!

• If the embed link will not work here.... may this works.....
    http://logamp.com/1164/music/tracks/5772

• @Cinebient said:
    If the embed link will not work here.... may this works.....
    http://logamp.com/1164/music/tracks/5772

Yes, it shows up but unfortunately I can't listen till later :(

• @Cinebient Had a quick play & I just experienced 7/8 minutes of musical pleasure. What really stands out to me is how you've beautifully combined orchestra with dance. It's a new one on me but boy, does it work. Will have a deeper listen later but my immediate thought is "inspired." Huge thumbs up from me. :wink:

• Sounds like you had a lot of fun improvising this piece together. Your style of mixing cinematic orchestral elements with electronic beats really works for you. Have you ever used any of your own custom Mitosynth patches in a composition?

• edited January 2016

@bsantoro said:
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun improvising this piece together. Your style of mixing cinematic orchestral elements with electronic beats really works for you. Have you ever used any of your own custom Mitosynth patches in a composition?

Yes, very often! I used them as they are sometimes but i also created a bunch of Omnisphere patches just with Mitosynth as sound source!
    Indeed i think i could have made this track iOS only (beside the cello).
    I also dudca few 100% Mitosynth soundtracks!
    This track was also played via the macbook keys :# only! I prefer it for fast switches.
    Still undecided about an iPad Pro!

• @Bluepunk said:
    @Cinebient Had a quick play & I just experienced 7/8 minutes of musical pleasure. What really stands out to me is how you've beautifully combined orchestra with dance. It's a new one on me but boy, does it work. Will have a deeper listen later but my immediate thought is "inspired." Huge thumbs up from me. :wink:

Thank you! I do such things often!
    One of my first "real" tracks a few years ago was such a combination from ThumJam orchestrial combined with NanoStudio trance.