Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lyrics help wanted. UK / US folks

Are they both usable? "mine" has a better flow in my song.
But maybe it sounds wrong?

Please dont feed me your regrets
I can barely handle mine

I can barely handle my own

Comments

• I think I prefer my own

Because I would say I can barely handle my own regrets but I wouldn't say I can barely handle mine regrets.

• Mine
    2nd line
    is absolutely fine
    and it rhymes with shine, shrine, dine and porcupine

• edited January 2016

Thanks for fast replies!

I think im leaning towards Biancas reply. That makes perfect sense.

• @Kloon said:
    Thanks for fast replies!

I think im leaning towards Biancas reply. That makes perfect sense.

• Sorry for double post

• @Kloon said:
    Are they both usable? "mine" has a better flow in my song.
    But maybe it sounds wrong?

I can barely handle mine

I can barely handle my own

"Don't feed me your regrets"
    "Mine I cannot bare"

"Self pity at the best"
    "Do you even care"

• Mine I can not bare would mean I can't reveal my regrets. I think you mean bear ......

• My own is a bit lumpy to sing, you have to sort of stop halfway and start again. Unless you really exaggerate the separation and pronunciation of the words, and that could also work.

Or, if you wanted to be really sneaky, structure it so that you end the line on my
    and finish the own as the first thing you sing on the following line!

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Mine I can not bare would mean I can't reveal my regrets. I think you mean bear ......

Is this song about a gay couple?

• I would suggest, "don't overthink it." If "mine" flows better, use it. Typical listeners aren't grammar nazis. If @BiancaNeve's vote for "my own" turned on a light for you, then roll with that one.

• Appreciate all input, thanks! :)

• It all depends if it screws your original melody or not. As @Eurostressor said, I've seen enough bad grammar in lyrics over the years that at times they enter informal/slang language.

• Between the two, I ŵould say that it depends on the scanning of your tune and if either makes a rhyming couplet easier, that is more relevant than the difference between them.