Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB update?

Haven't heard much from Michael or Seb lately. Hoping that means they're kicking butt on getting the new update out, which would include routing inputs to different effects and resolving all of our midi woes. Can't hurt to dream...right? Can either of you tease us with some insight to this? Again, it can't hurt to dream!

Comments

• Oh...I forgot to mention that any update that would make my music on par with Marillion would be an IAP I would be willing to pay substantially for!

• I sincerely hope that AudioBus continues to have the simplicity of Beat Happening, the style of Paul Weller and the gloss of The Sea and Cake and eschews everything Marillion. Except the general awesomeness.

• edited June 2013

Presets please ;)

And plus 1 for more inputs and multi effect routing, also the ability to match the amount of outputs on the likes of loopy to feed into the likes of Auria....