Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB and Auria

Hi everyone,

Since the update of Auria in December I am having issues. I have a file that I started to record on prior to the update and I can't seem to get any sound into another track through AB.

I'm open to the simplest of suggestions as there may be something that I have overlooked. So far whenever I open up Auria with AB it opens a new track based with the name of the last app in the effects channel (no difference there). At first it appears to be routing sound as there is something registering in the meters. However I am unable to hear the sound so I'm not sure if it is coming from AB. Recording this provided no clues, it was just blank. I've also played around with various settings in the Input Matrix as previously but this doesn't appear to work. I thought I had rectified the problem by selecting Live Monitoring in the Settings window but all it did was record straight from the iPad microphone. I've checked the forum and can't seem to find anyone with similar problems so it would be great if anyone has a solution.

Comments

• How much do you have recorded already? You might want to export the tracks as individual wave files, start a new project, and import them. See if a brand new project fixes the problem.

• Can you post a couple of screenshots of:
    Mixer view
    Input matrix

AB screen

• Thankyou for your replies. Exporting the file and starting a new project seems to have worked.

Much appreciated.