Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ik multimedia and Pavlov's dogs

When Pavlov ringed the bell, it caused his dogs to salivate. It's called "Classical Conditioning". And that is what ik multimedia does with us, their costumers.

They present a product in December, and they make fake releases that "will rock your mobile world..." (there are several digital interfaces available from years ago, irigHD is 4 years late!), as they did this past 30 of May ...but when you ask them in their forum about blueboard... SILENCE.

"Let's ring the bell next 30 of May..."
"Let's make them salivate..."

Then I criticized the way the use the social media in their own shake. It's an advertisement tool in the hands of a Company, not a way of communicating with us.

My posts were censured in their forum.

So I created a page in my website with the erased posts, and a little gift to them to illustrate what is called "The Streisand effect". Try to censure something in the web, and it will multiply exponentially. Not only the Companies, but now also the users have voice and power:

http://en.davidfernandez.org/irig-blueboard-ik-multimedia-iphone-ipad-bluetooth-midi-ik-forums/

I know i am a badass, but i don't like to be fooled.
If ik multimedia think they are so cool, they should also accept critics.

Yes ik multimedia, we are dogs, but we not only salivate, we also bark!

Comments

• What kind of costumes have you been making for them?

• @PaulB i made the costumes that make them be naked.

• So they rang their bell, and made their announcement, and I just go "Hey ho, nothing that new or special here, let's just move on".

• But would you do that every time? See, that Pavlov, clever bugger. Trouble is , what if they do something worthwhile? Take note ik spamartists. I have to persuade myself to look at your stuff