Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Nice. I have to say, that I'm in love with my iLoud. Works great as a guitar practice amp, works great to check my mixes, and is absolutely badass as a bluetooth speaker for just playing music on. So I'm pretty sure these going to sound pretty darn fine as well.

• edited January 2016

I was looking at getting a portable speaker for the iPad pro to listen to projects made on the pro, but I think I will save my pennies and grab these, as long as the pice agrees with my piggy bank...

Any idea on ETA/pricing? Didn't see either in the link above....

EDIT: ah, second quarter at around 300 US Dollars...

• edited January 2016

Wow, perfect timing. I was just thinking that I should get some small monitors.

• so far i have read only very good reviews,anybody here who bought this speaker?I'm a bit tempted now to buy this as a second pair of monitors.Or probably even replace my big mackies as i don't use them much.ipad plus headphones is responsible for this and as a midfield system the mackies were always difficult to handle.

• edited January 2017

Hi Guys, I have had these here for several months. They sound terrific and are indeed small & lightweight. However, there are a few things I don't like about them. One thing you don't really see in the marketing photos is the beefy cable that connects the two speakers. Its relatively thick and heavy in light of the diminutive speakers themselves, so they are not quite as easily portable as I had hoped they would be. Then, they have the power switch on the back where its hard to see or reach. When I do reach back there, the little legs in front seem to always collapse easier than they should if that makes sense. I have to open them up again to get the speaker to sit pointing slightly upwards as intended.
    So I'm still in the market for a portable speaker for busking and I've been watching the recent threads about the iLoud and the JBL Extreme and MiniRigs with interest. All in all, I'm happy I got these in terms of sound and low footprint on my little desk where I'm using them. Good luck in your decision!

• Thanks for your little review,sounds still promising.I don't mind the thick cable or the controls on the backside.That's the case with most monitors and at least iloud are small enough to get easily behind them (or turn them).That's almost impossible with my 30lbs mackies :)

• $299. Welp....time to start hoarding the cash to get 'em.

• How long is the cable?

@scadet said:
    Hi Guys, I have had these here for several months. They sound terrific and are indeed small & lightweight. However, there are a few things I don't like about them. One thing you don't really see in the marketing photos is the beefy cable that connects the two speakers. Its relatively thick and heavy in light of the diminutive speakers themselves, so they are not quite as easily portable as I had hoped they would be. Then, they have the power switch on the back where its hard to see or reach. When I do reach back there, the little legs in front seem to always collapse easier than they should if that makes sense. I have to open them up again to get the speaker to sit pointing slightly upwards as intended.
    So I'm still in the market for a portable speaker for busking and I've been watching the recent threads about the iLoud and the JBL Extreme and MiniRigs with interest. All in all, I'm happy I got these in terms of sound and low footprint on my little desk where I'm using them. Good luck in your decision!

• I think i've read about 2 m length but i can't find the info again