Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app by Fingerlab

Released today

Comments

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have rockmate - very limited imho.

• Anyone figured out how to buy the full version? All I'm seeing are a lot of single 1.99 in-app things in their store.

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Musyc is sick - forget all your usual ways of making music as this app is ultra creative!

• edited May 2013

Nice fun app with a lot of features. It would be cool with a key and scale feature.

• You can morph key and scale using the "range" object... the white ring. Part of the full version.

• Thanks.

• I like this. A lot.

• Yes. A good distraction.

• I'm looking forward to experimenting with this. When I first bought nodebeat, I emailed the dev with some suggestions about adding greater user control over parameters...looks like this may be the answer.

• This is a blast! The resulting art work reminds me of '50s jazz. Tres cool daddio.

• audiobus incoming, may have to grab this

• Fantastic app! Really fun. And with the planned updates it's only going to get better.

• Now maybe they can go back and fix DM1's midi clock sync and transport controls to work with other apps (otherwise it's pretty much worthless....).

• Not to me. I have no need for MIDI clock sync AT ALL.

• good for you.There is always one exception.

• Yup, there is a world outside hiphop and beat syncing.

• So,you think Midi sync works only with beats and is strictly related to Hip Hop?That's an "interesting" point of view ;-)

• "Audiobus incoming"

Well it is Fingerlabs, so it might get Audiobus next month, or next year. Nothing against Fingerlabs at all, they make quality stuff, but they don't exactly churn out (promised) updates at lighting speed. :)

• edited July 2013

@Crabman I'm an interesting guy. :) Actually I think that MIDI sync doesn't work, beats included, and therefore can't be related to anything, strictly or otherwise... on iOS, at least.
    It doesn't make DM1 worthless, by any means...

• Midi sync works just fine, if a little fiddly, between many ios apps. In particular (for me anyway), funkbox, genome and loopy all get along swimmingly. Funkbox and auria sync too but only with funkbox as the master.

What DM1 has that funkbox doesn't is a reasonably useful song mode. I'd like to be to use that along auria.

Sorry for the continued thread hijack.

• That restore thing "kinda" works. You have to do the whole restore process for every new kit, atleast that's how it works for me (I bought the full version at release).

• @ChrisG Thanks. That worked for me also.

• What is meant by fixed? Does it mean that users who bought the full ver will be able to get the user sound kits/samples at no extra cost by using restore? Or does it just mean that there won't be a way to get it if you haven't paid extra for it?

• edited July 2013

@funjunkie I was able to get user sound kits/samples by clicking on user sound kits and then new user sound kits at bottom of menu and then restore.

• edited March 2014

• edited July 2013

@Simon You can copy and paste, dropbox, microphone, and IPod.

• edited March 2014

• Restore doesn't do anything for me in terms of user sound kits, even though I have the full version. Guess I'll wait for the fix. Reinstalling had no effect. IPhone 5.