Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music Mastering Services

music mastering services offers you with the sample audio files worked by the professionals so that helps you to move with the digital standards.

Comments

• I've always wanted to move with the digital standards, but never thought that I had the legs for it...

• At least there's only two of them to move, since its just 1's and 0's.

• In that case, I have 10 legs!

• On a scale of 1 - 2, I'd give that joke a 10.

• Masterbation services

• edited May 2013

Master the music like a fisherman must master bait.

• edited May 2013

Lol.....took me a few reads that one !

• You know what they say Dave

Bash the bishop too much and it affects the

E.

Y        E.          s.          

• I think we need @gjcyrus to chime in on this issue ;-)

• @Ryan that one went right over my head.

• @mgmg4871 I think you have to say it out loud lol

• Lol. You're right.

• At least it's sex with someone you love.

• So romantic! ;-)

• When I master, I like to tweak my knobs. Is that weird? :-P

• I master for a living, not much of a fishing guy though, so no baiting.

• Can't imagine trying to get new business for my company with weird spam like this either....

• Agreed. I don't understand any spam based advertising. This one is especially weird cause there is no link.

• edited May 2013

And the fact that it is semi-nonsense doesn't help either!

• The fact that there is no link, made me wonder about it too.

I help moderate another music & recording forum and we have lots of SPAMMERs bots & people trying to post every day. We had to start approving every new membership and moderating first posts to make sure they weren't SPAMMERs.

Some of these SPAMMERs are pretty clever and get by our screeners with innocuous first posts that get them approved, then they start bombing all the forums with ads. But we stop most of them before any members see the SPAM.

Here's a plug (not SPAM) for our helpful, friendly forum. No flamers or trolls allowed ... They ge banned.

http://www.studiotrax.net/

David

• @Pianokey88 I'm not surprised you experience spammers. vbulletin is horrible for that.