Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How old is everyone

Just curious, because I imagine everyone is 23, but I know that can't be true. Anyway, I'm in the 30-39 bracket for a couple more months. Where is everyone else at?

Age Range Poll
  1. How old are you?163 votes
    1. 19 and under
        0.61%
    2. 20-29
        6.13%
    3. 30-39
      22.70%
    4. 40-49
      37.42%
    5. 50+
      33.13%

Comments

• 23..... lol.... would be nice!

• I recall another thread that raised the same question, and I believe the average age was about 50 or so.

• I'll be 44 on 8th of March but I feel like I'm 22 :D

• @Samu said:
    I'll be 44 on 8th of March but I feel like I'm 22 :D

Ha, i'm 37 and feel like a thousand years :O

• According to my own personal experience 23 year olds are all on their Amigas using dial up on BBSes so you are not likely to find them here.

• too old

(but actually feel quite young somehow)

• @AudioGus said:
    According to my own personal experience 23 year olds are all on their Amigas using dial up on BBSes so you are not likely to find them here.

I listen to C64 SIDs almost daily, run classic games under emulation and use trackers for noodlng musical ideas. Born -72 ;)

• I still feel 23, which is probably why I assume everyone else is that age :)

• I think we're all middle-aged here. I turn 46 on the 31st of Jan.

• 42 on the outside, 24 on the inside.

• edited March 2017

@Samu said:

@AudioGus said:
    According to my own personal experience 23 year olds are all on their Amigas using dial up on BBSes so you are not likely to find them here.

I listen to C64 SIDs almost daily, run classic games under emulation and use trackers for noodlng musical ideas. Born -72 ;)

(Deleted) years old here. My jaw dropped when I heard speech in Beachhead on the c64 which soon lead to acquiring an Amiga. Trackers are so in my blood and listening to mod files was my weird crooked, fragmented early music education.

• Old enough to be experienced, young enough to still learn new things every day. My passport would indicate 46 though.

• 67 times around the sun; but I feel half my age. Started out making comuter music on my 1985 Mac Plus using Opcode StudioVision.

• 54 and sore but happy. I used to think the difference between ages was considerable, but when I finally really understood that we're all a long time dead, a decade or two here or there no longer concerned me.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    54 and sore but happy. I used to think the difference between ages was considerable, but when I finally really understood that we're all a long time dead, a decade or two here or there no longer concerned me.

Wait! I thought we were all one soul experiencing itself subjectively through different forms? :worried:

• edited January 2016

Nice to see we geezers represented.

• @bsantoro has me beat by twelve years and @JohnnyGoodyear is right behind. I can drive 55.

• edited January 2016

53 - top cateogory! :-)

lol @AudioGus

@bsantoro - I started about the same time on a 512K Mac with no hard drive. Had to launch the MOTU MIDI sequencer off a floppy disk. :smile:

• I turned 55 years young on Thursday. Still holding the iTunes gift cards for upcoming apps!

• 43 with the head of a 30 year old and the body of a 50 yr old !

• 68 spins for me. I was 28 forever.

• edited January 2016

Now I wonder if a poll like this is skewed in that younger people may not answer... ? Although I guess they would be anonymous in just clicking the age, so scratch that.

• Im a very happy 47. Id like to say I feel 23 but I wasnt half as happy when I was that age. Everything is clearer now even though my eyesight is failing

• edited January 2016

:) 46. At a Xmas party, the hosts kids thought I was 28 :)

• @gsm909 said:
    43 with the head of a 30 year old and the body of a 50 yr old !

Hahaha. Nice.

• I'm the baby in this thread so far, 31.