Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iVCS3 Link integration Preview

Comments

• Coming soon(ish) in v1.6. Also demo shows using Patterning midi clock to sync Link apps and non Link app - Samplr

• Looking forward to the update. :)

• edited January 2016

@RedSkyLullaby Sweet! Thank you, Mr. Lullaby! And sync the LFOs? That is just too much awesome. Hope this starts to show up across the Apesoft/Amazing Noises spectrum :smile:

• Thanks for the demo. Looks good

• Quite a groove you had going there!

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Coming soon(ish) in v1.6. Also demo shows using Patterning midi clock to sync Link apps and non Link app - Samplr

Modstep does this too :smile:

• Awesome! "Coming soon" sounds promising but you know, soon is never soon enough. :) iVCS has always been among my top-5 iOS music apps and now it even gets better.... just awesome.

• Nice one mate. ;)

• Great video showing ways apps can really take advantage of Link beyond bpm sync to get your groove on.

• @jooga1972 said:
    Awesome! "Coming soon" sounds promising but you know, soon is never soon enough. :) iVCS has always been among my top-5 iOS music apps and now it even gets better.... just awesome.

Yeah the update is looking really good. There's some other enhancements to the sampler section also which take things to new level

• Yay! Evolving pleasures... But where is Hazel?

• @Peanutcram said:
    Yay! Evolving pleasures... But where is Hazel?

I believe she's expressed her excitement over at iOS musician fb page

• Great video. Inspiring! Just out of interest what happened at 3.17? There was a glitch in the video (Its probably my suspicious side but it looked a little like a cover up

• @RedSkyLullaby that's awesome. I can't wait for more apps to be Ableton Link integrated. We've been making MIDI Link Sync and I thought your video would make the perfect experiment:

Samplr and Patterning all sync'ed with their alter egos!

• very nice :)

• @RedSkyLullaby
    Very cool video !
    I was aways thoght that i don't need yet another synth, but i like the emulations of old analog (semi-) modular stuff - thats why iVCS was already on my radar. Now with Link, its so cool to sync the LFOs and sequencer of such an rusty old maschine - i just had to instantly buy it :D

Now i'll have to wait a little bit until the update with Link feature shows up, but in the meantime i will experiment with iVCS.

@CodingCod
    Thats awesome - if the iVCS release version already would have Link support and the release version of MIDI Link Sync would already have 'tap to tempo' - i would have made a video of me jamming to your video jamming to the original video - with everything in sync B)

• @CodingCod said:
    @RedSkyLullaby that's awesome. I can't wait for more apps to be Ableton Link integrated. We've been making MIDI Link Sync and I thought your video would make the perfect experiment:

Samplr and Patterning all sync'ed with their alter egos!

Wow, that's awesome @CodingCod

• @Richtowns said:
    Great video. Inspiring! Just out of interest what happened at 3.17? There was a glitch in the video (Its probably my suspicious side but it looked a little like a cover up

Looks like the video froze for a second, did not notice that, think there's a couple other times that occured. I recorded the Audio separately to Auria Pro so the audio did not glitch. Hardest syncing job was to sync the recorded audio trk to the video afterwards so it matched up

• @CodingCod - 2 months ago, if someone would have said, "Yeah, soon you'll be able to sync multiple iOS devices to a YouTube vid playing on your computer ..."

Well, I'm sure you take my meaning. Nice show!