Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias will not launch in audiobus , just keeps snoozing

Bias amps will not launch in audio bus

Comments

• I've seen the same issue. Was just planning on dropping a line to the Positive Grid folks. Will report back if I hear anything.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I've seen the same issue. Was just planning on dropping a line to the Positive Grid folks. Will report back if I hear anything.

Ditto

• Try again now.

• @Sebastian said:
    Try again now.

Thanks, whatever you did fixed it!

• Hey @Sebastian, this is happening again now that I've downloaded an update from Positive Grid. Can you work the magic again?

• edited February 2016

@lukesleepwalker I can't launch Bias Amp with the latest updates on an iPad Air 2. I can manually open Bias Amp after I've setup the audio chain in Audiobus to begin with.

(@sebastian Edited to fix typo as I'd originally typed Bias FX which worked like it was supposed to.)

• FX comes up in Audiobus, into Auria for me. IPad Air 2, all the latest of everything.

• Bias FX doesn't seem to have any issues as far as I can tell, so @Paul, please update all apps in question. If that doesn't help, please contact me directly via our support portal.

@william: Yeah, I can reproduce Bias Amp misbehaving. I think I might have to involve Mike and/or PositiveGrid in this to make sure it works. It's not something I can fix right away. Worst scenario is PositiveGrid having to update the app. Sorry!

• @william: In the mean time, here's a workaround: Put Bias Amp into the spot in Audiobus that you want it to be sitting in (Effect for example) and then launch the app directly from the iOS launch screen. It'll start up and connect to Audiobus.

• @Sebastian said:
    @william: In the mean time, here's a workaround: Put Bias Amp into the spot in Audiobus that you want it to be sitting in (Effect for example) and then launch the app directly from the iOS launch screen. It'll start up and connect to Audiobus.

Yeah, this works but it's a pain in a live situation. First world problems, I know.

• It's going to get fixed, I'm certain. Sorry for the hassle.

• @Sebastian Thanks, appreciate it!