Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundprism Pro Problem

I am trying to use SPP to control other apps(Animoog,Thumbjam) through Audiobus on my IPad 3 6.1 and for some reason the AB sidebar won't show up on the Soundprism screen.Everything works and the SPP icon shows up on the Animoog and Thumbjam screen and whatever Daw I'm using (BM2 , Cubasis) but when I switch back to Soundprism there's no Audiobus sidebar and I have to use the home button to switch. The really weird thing is that on my IPad mini and my IPod touch5 this doesn't happen it's only on my Ipad3. Not a critical problem but its driving me crazy. And I did try a reinstall of SPP and rebooted my IPad and the problem persists. Could be one of those strange IPad 3 quirks?

Comments

• I've just tried with Sunrizer, SSP and Beatmaker 2. Opened Beatmaker 2 first (Output), then Sunrizer (Input), then SSP (2nd Input). SSP was already set to MIDI, controlling Sunrizer. It's working ok and the tab is there in SSP. I'm on iPad 3 as well. Try to reinstall Audiobus maybe...

• Sadly I can't reproduce this. Did you install SoundPrism from the app store or from a backup via iTunes? Maybe you've got an older version?

• OK I upgraded IOS to 6.1.3 and now everything works great.Thanks FRibeiro and Sebastian for
    your fast response!