Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus - removing extra routes

I registered with this forum to ask about using multi routes in audiobus. I only recently started using this feature and discovered it is very easy to add extra routes with the "(+)" button in the top right hand corner, but it was not documented anywhere how to remove extra routes if you added too many. However while I was writing this question I discovered that it was possible to remove them by dragging the row left or column up and flicking it off the screen. I am sure I had previously tried it and it hadn't worked but it is possible I only tried dragging down/right and never saw it move... I'm really not a fan of gestures and especially ones that are not well documented, but oh well I was able to answer my own question. FYI

Comments

• One of life's best lessons.

• @stutzjr said:
    I registered with this forum to ask about using multi routes in audiobus. I only recently started using this feature and discovered it is very easy to add extra routes with the "(+)" button in the top right hand corner, but it was not documented anywhere how to remove extra routes if you added too many. However while I was writing this question I discovered that it was possible to remove them by dragging the row left or column up and flicking it off the screen. I am sure I had previously tried it and it hadn't worked but it is possible I only tried dragging down/right and never saw it move... I'm really not a fan of gestures and especially ones that are not well documented, but oh well I was able to answer my own question. FYI

Welcome. If you get stuck on anything else, give a shout....