How to record Patterning into Loopy HD with Link.
New to Loopy HD. Trying to record a Patterning pattern in to a loop slot. I figured with the new Link feature in both I would be able to do this:
- Open audiobus, then Patterning as input and Loopy as output
- Check they agree on BPM. (Though loopy wanted to be in 2/4 time for some reason initially)
- Set Loop to record 1 bar with a count-in & start it off
- Quickly start Patterning from the AB bar
- Have a 1-bar loop recorded into the Loopy Slot. Yay!
Alas, this isn't working as expected, I'm not getting exactly a bar, if I ask for 2 bars I don't get exactly 2 bars, yet, if I ask for it to record 3 bars I seem to get exactly 3 bars.
Cheers for any insights!
EDIT: Okay I'm an idiot, my loop is in 3/4 time. Doh