Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Login on Tapatalk

Ok so I just got Tapatalk 2, but I can't find a way to login in with my google account like I do on the site. I tried registering but I'd have to use a different name, is there anyway around this?

Comments

• @jgipadmusic @Michael Should be able to help you. Try sending him a message. :-)

• *ears burning*

I can fix this pretty easily by diving into the backend, but just to satisfy my curiosity, @jgipadmusic, do you have a "Change My Password" facility if you open your profile page? (that's your name in the menu at the top)

If you do, then try using that to actually set a password, let me know how it goes.

If that doesn't work, I'll just manually give you a password, I think.

• Oh, or try using the "Reset password" thing on the login page. That might hook you up.

• Neither of those worked for me as I the only password I have to enter as the old one is my google password which didn't work.

• I don't have a problem logging in but I can only see the first 10 threads or so. After that those same 10 threads keep repeating.

This is the only forum that does this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• That reminds me.. The tapatalk plugin was updated since you've implemented it @Michael. That might fix @Afrolex's problem as the update had a lot to do with Tapatalk 2.

• Sorry about the delay @jgipadmusic - I've done a password reset, so you should get an email with further instructions.

• Good point @Ryan - I'll apply the update.

• I'm still having problems with Tapatalk. When I scroll down to view more topics it only loads two at a time. If I click on a topic, it gives me an error saying " Need valid topic id." I can't view any threads.