Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Tutorial: Auria into Auria Part2: Live monitoring using subgroups and the I/O Matrix

edited May 2013 in App Tips and Tricks

This tutorial is part 2 of how to record Auria into Auria using Audiobus. This time I show you a slightly more advanced but ultimately better way of recording Auria into Auria. Using subgroups you can live monitor you effects processing as they record. As Doug showed you how to record audio from the same synth by moving the Audio, I show the alternative method of altering the input matrix.

Comments

• Awesome Ryan! Thanks so much!

• @Ryan Nice tutorial. Very helpful.

• @ryan nice work! Love that ampkit effect. If you zoom in far enough you'll see a new little arrow on the right side center of the clip. You can tap that and drag out copies of your clip for as long as you like. copy/paste be damned. Rim added it in the last version.

• Thanks everyone :-)