Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Unlocking the iDS-10 mystery
I'll fill in the blanks as people report them, from top to bottom and left to right.
Use these as a rough guide, and search the thread for more details if needed.
1. Connect all 6 synths cables to the corresponding slot above it
2. Use three fingers to swipe up or down from one synth page to another
3. Play this pattern in the 3rd octave with random gate times: C C4 G C C G F C C F E C C E D C
5. Enter note at the top of the piano roll
1. Control four volume mixer controls at once
2. Move two knobs simultaneously in different direction
3. start with init synth patch, connect square modulator to VCO Pitch In, raise VCO Pitch In so that modulation occurs, slowly raise modulation speed until light blinks
4. start with init synth patch, set VCO balance to 50, slowly raise VCO2 pitch until light blinks
5. Enter note on the bottom of the piano roll
1. Let a pattern play for two minutes.
3. Load a demo song (I think?)
4. Turn all the knobs on the mixer
5. Play the note on the far right of the highest octave
1. Turn BPM all the way up to 300
2. Turn BPM all the way down to 30
5. Play the note on the far left of the lowest octave
1. Save a session
2. Load a session
3. Save a tone
4. Load a tone
Prize = ???