Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video+Music (& singing) (& iPad): Crossrail vs TCR

edited December 2015 in Creations

Some of you may remember my mentioning Denmark Street and Tottenham Court Road in London, a few weeks ago. Here’s what it looks like now, some of you may not even recognise it at all even if you used to frequent the area in the past. Crossrail has really carved it all up beyond recognition.
The music track is a seasonal atmosphere which I sung using found seasonal phrases that are heard all the time this time of year. My backing vocals are processed on the iPad. Seven separate tracks of: iVoxel; Harmony Voice; Caramel-Swoopster-Crystalline; Dedalus-Vandelay; SquashIt-Svep-R0Verb; DubFilter-Johnny; apeFilter-apeDelay (plus the original which was recorded direct into LPX as an eighth track low in the mix). The music parts were played into the iPad on Keith McMillen K-Board, using the following iPad apps: rhythm chords, Sunrizer; ambient drone, Laplace; bass, FM4; harsh leadline, Photophore; drums, Different Drummer.
Final collecting together and mixing in Logic Pro X. Video shot on Sony RX10 and edited in Final Cut Pro X.
This might actually be a cover version? Who knows.

Comments