PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer like software for Mac Desktop?

edited December 2015 in App Tips and Tricks

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in. OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012
Hi another question: Is there a software sequencer that works like Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer (software for Mac Desktop?)
I've been searching but found nothing.
I think Cubebase is similar but I'm not sure. I tried it a while back.
Thanks.

Comments

• Get an MPC. The Studio comes w full version of the software. Very easy to build tracks.

• edited December 2015

That looks like hardware don't need that. Thanks I'm only looking for software

• Ableton Live.

• I already have Logic so I don't need another DAW I was looking for something like YMMS for the auto chord changes. and the phrase editor.
    I can do this in Logic by copying and transposing but YMMS is so simple to use. Maybe there is nothing like it for Mac desktop.

• Perhaps Band In a Box for Mac?

• Too much money for a geriatric musician on a tight budget.

• Thanks everyone I think I'll just stay with Logic 9 got it back when I was working. Got to watch my spending now, my Doctor needs a new boat. (kidding).

• If you have a M-Audio keyboard, you can get Ignite for free.

• There are many other features. Heres a vid of phrase player, similar to Yamaha sequencer.

• Thanks I downloaded the trial. Tomorrow I will check it out.