Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fugue Machine question

Hello all,
I am trying to use Logic Pro's various VST instruments in Fugue Machine on my iPad. For example, I want to pull up say, a piano or trumpet inside Logic Pro and be able to have it in the sequencer in Fugue Machine. I am doing this with other apps on my iPad via midi, but am having a hard time figuring out how to do the same thing with Logic Pro. I'm relatively new to app based music.

My set up is an IMac, Focusrite Isa One pre, apogee duet, Logic Pro X and IPad Air w/ and a M audio Axiom 25.

Any light shed on this subject would be much appreciated.

Comments

• edited December 2015

As far as I know Fugue Machine can't receive midi notes or import midi so I don't think you can do what your saying.

Contrarywise you can drive logics AU instruments from Fugue Machine though you might need to get Studiomux or Musicio. (I'm not familiar with your hardware and its ability to talk midi to an iPad )