Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please welcome to the stage..."BETTER THAN EPIC!"

2»

Comments

• @eustressor. Aha,well he sounds badass!! Right that's it,he's in and you're fired!!! :D

• Lead Singer = Total Diva ;)

• @eustressor said:

@syrupcore said:
    How did you guys get Stewart Copeland to join on guitar?

Ha, Doug said the same - I'll take it :smile: - Not only my favorite drummer (along with Simon Phillips), but I think Stewart always thought he was the cute one and Sting was just a mighty jawline who could sing ;)

Stew was right, natch. He's my favorite drummer too.

• That was great! Everything, the song, the video. Coolest thing I've watched/listened to yet. Very well done, professional sounding, and well ya, crazy as hell!

Must have taken some time to put all that together. Very fun watch/listen. Gonna check it again.

• @High5denied said:
    That was great! Everything, the song, the video. Coolest thing I've watched/listened to yet. Very well done, professional sounding, and well ya, crazy as hell!

Must have taken some time to put all that together. Very fun watch/listen. Gonna check it again.

Thank you, sir! It took about two months, although a good week of that was me overcoming my fear of ... Mastering! (Insert Horror Music Cue Here) ...

• @eustressor said:

@High5denied said:
    That was great! Everything, the song, the video. Coolest thing I've watched/listened to yet. Very well done, professional sounding, and well ya, crazy as hell!

Thank you, sir! It took about two months, although a good week of that was me overcoming my fear of ... Mastering! (Insert Horror Music Cue Here) ...

Well, you done good! Ya'll did. It sounds beautifully mastered. Something I hope to be able to achieve someday. SOTM club is great in helping me learn by comments.

• Ha ha!! Epic ! Indeed :p

• @Simanth said:
    Ha ha!! Epic ! Indeed :p

Thank you!

See that, @LostBoy85? Good thing we did NOT go with "Better Than A Picnic," eh?

• I just wanted to put out a big Thank You To the AB forum folks for the many kind words. As the guys have mentioned, it was a great experience. I recommend for everyone try a collaboration of some sort. For me, it was educational, enlightening, and a lot of fun!