Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video demo of Step Poly Arp jamming with Animoog, iMini and Magellen

I really enjoyed making this...its a really great app if you like arpeggios and electronic sequencers...

Comments

• Nice vid. The eternal optimist in me thought you'd figured out a way to get steppolyarp to send 2 different patterns to different synths simultaneously. But still a good vid. Thank You

• Well, StepPolyArp can kinda do that. You can edit both the transpose factor and MIDI channel in the left hand column, and put one pattern in the top half and the other in the bottom. Or even have rhythmic patterns on different channels for each row. But they all have to follow the same mode (upper right setting).

• Thank you!

• Great video thesoundtestroom i follow you on You tube now :-)