Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DJB's Friday Finds is out. 20+ songs, and a SoundCloud Playlist for listening pleasure

edited December 2015 in Creations

Enjoy.

Friday Finds for December 11, 2015

If you want me to feature a track, hit me up here or on twitter. I only post tracks that are released the same week.

--
I'm DJB, and I make mobile music. Follow me on twitter: originalDJB, and check out the DJB blog.

Comments

• Nice page - surprised to see my track posted - Thanks!! I like how you've written a few words about each piece rather than just post the song. Great stuff

• Thanks a million for the shoutout, John of Berkeley!

• John,
    Thank you so much for citing my songs. I am truly flattered.
    "Glamorous Mind" was done with DrumJam, Sampletank, Thumbjam, Audioshare, and Audiobus. I think that's it.
    I am so glad that you liked the material.
    Once again, thank you for listening and for the kind words.

• Cool stuff. Great for exposure.