Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Cake is a Lie

Spent over 50$ on a plug and apps. Only to learn that it does not work at all with Garageband. They didnt even warn us on the appstore. Gave you guys a 1 star review. Thanks for all the money ive wasted only to find this out.

Comments

• What did you buy? What were you trying to do? Why do you think the Audiobus guys should tell you what is and isn't compatible with GarageBand, when they didn't make GarageBand?

• Cake is not a lie ?

• But a tea cake is.

Jokes aside.
    If you let us know what device/ios version and app/s that
    you are having trouble with,someone on here is sure to help.

• @Dave, it's a reference to the videogame Portal. :)

• Audiobus has no control over what works with Garageband. Your 1 star review is on the wrong app.

• Um...doesn't audiobus work with garageband? I wouldn't know because its massive so I deleted it off of my iPad, but I thought it was bus-enabled. What the what? So much wrong here.

• Garageband and AB don't work together on some devices. As the guy said, they don't warn anyone, it is BS, but not Audiobus's fault.

• @Ryan yea exactly what you said i guess. Sorry, earlier I was just mad because of what happened and ranted about it. Still disappointed tho

• @shredurguitar try posting your setup and see if someone can help you. Also, your rating on the app store counts for quite a lot so consider updating it now that you know who is to blame.

• edited May 2013

In addition to what the fine gentlemen before me have already said: you could actually contact iTunes support for a refund and get your money back.

That would require that you didn't just write this and then storm out of the room, slamming the door behind you.

• edited May 2013

@shredurguitar It's no problem man. I think we've all ranted about a purchase one time or another. :-) Just follow @Sebastian's advice and I'm pretty sure you can get your money back. If in the future you upgrade to an iPad2 and up or iPhone4 and up, I assure you, Audiobus will be your best friend. :-)

• @shredurguitar Just to agree with @Ryan, I hate that there is no warning...and you can get a refund...however, consider down the road should you upgrade. I have the iPad 4 and iPhone 5 and it is a totally dream setup. Smooth as butter. And portable. Audiobus may be my best iPurchase for a portable device ever. Even Alchemy takes a back seat to it...and I have bought every addon, eish!

• @shredurguitar Located in your receipt is a link to problems where you can request a refund.

• Could someone link me with the refund url? Thanks

• @syrupcore yeah i just changed my review! Hopefully it updates soon.

• Sadly GarageBand with Audiobus will never run decently on iPod 4, iPhone 4 or iPad 1 and older devices. There's really nothing Apple can do about that, even when they 'unblock' these devices in GarageBand.

Here's how to get a refund: http://www.labnol.org/software/itunes-app-store-refunds/13838/