Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rebirth for iPhone to retire on June 1st

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

Comments

• Aww :( Well let's hope Apple doesn't kill it in next couple of iOS versions at least.

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2014

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2013

I find the last part of the following quote very interesting, : "" On June 1st, we'll be retiring ReBirth for iPhone from the App store, to better focus our mobile music making offering."

Although Figure is a nice little app, I have to admit I was disappointed when it was released, since I had hoped for Propellerhead to release a proper mobile version of Reason. With their latest move, that is retiring Rebirth to focus on their mobile music making offering, I can't help but think that Figure may have been a well planned reconnaisance flight over The land of IOS. Am I the only one who still thinks that a serious mobile version of Reason is in the making, or is this just idle hope? I really think that Propellerhead have the expertise and vision to create a mobile version of Reason that could take the IOS music app market by storm. I'm anxiously awaiting summer Namm '13 ;) Any comments?

• ReBirth for iPad has a terrible layout... I bring it back to try again and end up deleting it...

• Should be able to flick through each unit zoomed to full screen with the transport at top

• @DaveMagoo should or can?

• Should... there is a feature where you can change the layout I think it's dual mode where you can split the screen to play from each side of the ipad but you can only move each unit (eg: 303/808 etc) you cannot zoom....

• I just downloaded the iPhone version of rebirth and it shows up in Audiobus inputs as Rebirth for iPad but stays asleep ;)

Are they just teasing ?

What gives ?