Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spam on the forum

Please look at this problem

Comments

• The spam is out of control!

• I always visit this forum for all my drug needs...
    But seriously, lots of spam.

• There seem to be a few recent posts, but generally this forum seems mercifully free of spam. All for keeping it that way!

• Its on iosmars forum also.

• I was really looking forward to plugging PAXIL into the effects slot for some side-chain... err... side taking??

But they forgot to include the link to the App Store. Sebastian's gonna rage. :-b

• Come on Sebastian its a spam assault !

• This will kill this forum.

• I've only seen 3 threads. All deleted. Anything else?

• Yeah, there's a few of them, all going on about something called Audiobus? I'd delete all of them, for sure

• Alright, I'm on it... Give me a few days...

• We had the same spammers on iosmars....but there is no place for em here or there....

• This place has lost its soul.

Our girlfriends stop us wanking

Seb's confiscated the drugs

An now all the spam has gone...WTF

No sex

No drugs

No rock n roll

• I've spent 5 minutes trying to work out the rhythmic metre of that poem!

• Someone will always throw a spammer in the works...

• @commonstookie You had me choking on my beer with that post - too funny!