Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell! :)

The new album is finally here!
Folklore: An album of music inspired by Celtic Myths and Folklore from Doug Woods and Colin Powell.
Mainly iOS apps (of course!)

Also includes a colourful PDF booklet with artwork, information about the subject of each track plus album notes and details about Doug and Colin.

Comments

• Boy, that intro is effin' beautiful, Colin. Just picked this up. Congrats to you and Doug for getting what sounds to be another solid album so quickly!
  • @AlterEgo_UK  you are very busy & creative people. I've had a quick listen to your album & enjoyed it. My favourite track is "The Green Man." The tribal/marching drums you've played make it stand out. I'm sure a certain Mr Anderson would particularly like this collection. :smiley: 
  • Listening right now.
    First notes felt a bit like Bob Seegers "against the wind".
    But this feels more modern. Very beautiful.
  • edited December 2015
    Incroyable! Totally loved the first album, but a bit dark for me. This is lovely and masterfully crafted, and much more in my zone in terms of theme. And I've only heard the first two tunes so far... Would love to hear more about the "making of' process. For instance, what did you use for the flutes? How much of this is iOS?
  • It's mostly iOS and to fair most of this album is Colin, I was only involved in three or four track, the first one is one of mine and strangely the flut is Colin and the acoustic guitar is me, and it a patch from Omnisphere, also some if the voice work is Omnisohere too, other than that it's pretty much all iOS and even though I used Omnisphere it's all recorded with Cubasis.
    To be honest I have since stopped using Omnisphere and deleted all 40gb of from my computer. I do a bit of commission work for various people and I'm mainly using East West stuff for that kind of thing, that's nearly a terabyte of software but it's stored on an external hard drive and for me more usable than Omnisphere.
    And I also like the East West Composer Cloud system, I pay them $30 a month and for that I can use and download all their instruments, and that's nearly $12000 worth of software, I can cancel that payment anytime and the instruments become unusable, but I can start it up again anytime, it's a bit like leasing the instruments, and if course anything I produce with them is mine, as normal