Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Earhoof kills all sound on my iPad

Has anyone else noticed this? It's happened again to me - just booted up Earhoof to see if it'd work with TC-Data and there was a burst of static and then audio from all my apps stopped working. Rebooting seems to clear it, but deleting this as there's something amiss here...

Comments

• @monzo said:
    Has anyone else noticed this? It's happened again to me - just booted up Earhoof to see if it'd work with TC-Data and there was a burst of static and then audio from all my apps stopped working. Rebooting seems to clear it, but deleting this as there's something amiss here...
    Just ran it up, through AB into AS, all fine, recorded fine. Opened three or four other apps separately with AB still open, no problems, everything fine. Air 1/latest.
  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @monzo said:

Just ran it up, through AB into AS, all fine, recorded fine. Opened three or four other apps separately with AB still open, no problems, everything fine. Air 1/latest.

Weird, thanks for checking. I might delete it anyway as I don't use it - maybe it's an Air 2/8x thing

• I've discussed a similar issue on here before with my iPad Air2. I've had it with only one app while on iOS 8. I now have it with a few apps on iOS 9.

The odd thing I found is that after the burst and loss of sound, some apps will bring the sound back! Kind of strange.

If you have Nlog Pro, try opening that after the sound has gone and see if that brings the sound back without a restart.
  • @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I've discussed a similar issue on here before with my iPad Air2. I've had it with only one app while on iOS 8. I now have it with a few apps on iOS 9.

The odd thing I found is that after the burst and loss of sound, some apps will bring the sound back! Kind of strange.

If you have Nlog Pro, try opening that after the sound has gone and see if that brings the sound back without a restart.

Don't think I've got that one, thanks for the tip though, and good to know it's not just me!