Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad for iOS // Up to 50% off now - on all Genre Packs and Features.

Hey All,
We've decided to go all out with 50% on all Launchpad for iOS features and non-artist packs on iPad and iPhone.
If you're quick, you'll find some other surprise pricing too, but that won't last for long ;-)
SShhh.. don't tell anyone.
Have fun!

Comments

• Pro tip: Link to your app so people can actually download it.

• Nice, audio import IAP - just $1 today

• Tempting pricing, but the App Store isn't letting me buy the Audio Import IAP. "This item is currently being modified. Please try again later."

• And now it shows as £2.99 instead of 79 pence.

• it was only on sale for 20 minutes?

• Still worth it. It's a great app.

• I blinked and missed it ... Bah!

• I didn't blink and I still missed it xD

• I got it and I didn't even want it.

• Nice try with the ten minute sale. So much for spending anything there. Not gonna happen.

• same here

• I think it's still on sale pricing, just not super-sale. To be fair, as with all apps, it's cheap for what it's capable of, even at full price.

• edited November 2015

Does Audioshare open into launchpad? Anyone know? Who in hell would want to use audio copy for anything and have to search through that mile long list of apps that is not in any order?

• I'm determined not to buy anything this Black Friday. The import IAP sale almost broke me so it's probably good that they pulled it. I'm guessing that it was a pricing error rather than a flash sale.

• edited November 2015

Cool

• We accidentally dropped everything to $0.79 instead of 50%. This has been corrected, but we still hope you enjoy the app, sounds and the 50% offer for the next few days. As ever, we're here to listen to your feedback.

• I wish you'd accidentally done it for longer! :smile: Thanks for clarifying though.

• edited November 2015

Now that we have your attention launchpadforios,

@Tritonman said:
    Does Audioshare open into launchpad? Anyone know?

• @Tritonman said: > > Does Audioshare open into launchpad? Anyone know?

Yes. You need to have a session open in launchpad, and the audio import feature.

• edited November 2015

Thanks . Now I am tempted.

• edited November 2015

Now everybody, THAT'S how you make someone spend their heard earned 2.49 monetary units (I'm guessing) on fun stuff.

• edited November 2015

So audio import was €7,99 before? I thought it was €4,99. The so called 50% off price shows as €3,99 here.

• @Munibeast said:
    So audio import was €7,99 before? I thought it was €4,99. The so called 50% off price shows as €3,99 here.

Hey Munibeast,
    We have to follow very fixed App store Pricing 'tiers'. This means that it is sometimes impossible for us to do 'exactly' 50% off, even if we wanted to!. Where we have to make a decision, we went for the closet pricing tier that made sense. In essence you are correct, and we're very sorry we couldn't make it exactly 50%. We would have if we could.

• So that's exactly 20% off, not 50, a very slight difference there, isn't it? Who keeps you from calling it what it is? It's this kind of marketing BS that puts me off. Not interested.

• @Launchpadforios, thanks explaining, bought import, stopper, stutter & gater

• FYI: importing audio has quite a few steps to it. Pretty tedious and definitely BPM oriented. Sorry to be a downer, but as somebody who just wanted to easily import samples, the process to do it so unnecessarily laborious (Have to select a BPM and no bulk import) that I wish someone had warned me. Not good for long non-bpm oriented stuff.

• May I suggest changing the thread title to "up to 50% discount on most..."?

• edited November 2015

@Munibeast said:
    So that's exactly 20% off, not 50, a very slight difference there, isn't it? Who keeps you from calling it what it is? It's this kind of marketing BS that puts me off. Not interested.

Hey Munibeast, the audio import feature is normally $6.99. We could't make it 50% off exactly due to the reasons above, so it is now $3.99, so you're correct it's around 43%. Where Apple allows, it's much closer to 50%. I've modified the title of this board to help with this.