Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music apps that have never had a sale

Let's start a list of apps that you might want to reconsider just buying now if you're holding out for a sale.

ChordPolyPad
StepPolyArp
Multitrackstudio for iPad (aside from a brief introductory price that most of us probably missed)

Others?

Comments

• @CalCutta said:
    PPG apps

Wolfgang Scrooge wont be getting many sales this holiday season. People should start emailing him about it.

• edited November 2015

Caustic! ... which I might buy now that Gadget is dead to me ...

• @Oblique said:

Now there's a line that begs more questions than it answers...

• @Oblique said:

Caustic is $10 and you'd be supporting a one-man operation. Go to the website and try the 3.2 beta. Watch the videos on YouTube. I will always bang the Beatbox for Caustic!
    More bounce for the ounce, more bang for the buck and some other third thing...

singlecellsoftware.com

• @Rich303 said:
    iVCS3

I thought this was on sale fairly recently ?

• Mitosynth, aside from that introduction sale that I somehow missed.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Rich303 said:
    iVCS3

I don't recall. But you could be right. I ended up buying last year at full price since I didn't see any sales at the time.

• edited November 2015

I picked up z3ta for $5 off a little over a year ago. Granted it's not much of a sale... $15 instead of $20

@Rich303 said:
    Z3TA+

• edited November 2015

Just some examples (the list is sooo long...). NOTE: Intro price not considered as sale.

Peter Vogel CMI
    Peter Vogel CMI Pro
    PiteaMini
    HarpNinja
    iTablaPro - Tabla Tanpura Player
    Mopho Keyboard Sound Editor
    WorldBeats - The rhythms of the world
    Brainwave Sequencer
    Attack Drums
    CMP Grand Piano
    Blowfinger
    Voxen
    Mitosynth
    iFretless Bass
    Sheet Music Live HD
    ezComposer Pro
    SidTracker64
    iMPC Pro. EDITED: Black Friday On Sale
    50th Anniversary Edition Mellotronics M3000
    Patterning : Drum Machine
    MorphWiz
    Grain Science
    Zed Synth
    Rock Drum Machine 2
    SampleWiz
    csGrain
    Drum Loops HD
    Drum Loops HD 2
    HarmonyWiz
    Jordantron
    Groove Machine Mobile

• edited November 2015

Good list, fjc...

Samplr

• @Rich303 said:

@CalCutta said:
    PPG apps

Wolfgang Scrooge wont be getting many sales this holiday season. People should start emailing him about it.

Personally I don't think his apps are overpriced in the relative world of commerse, not to mention that Wavemapper's one of my all-time favorite synths.

• @CalCutta said:

@Rich303 said:

@CalCutta said:
    PPG apps

Personally I don't think his apps are overpriced in the relative world of commerse, not to mention that Wavemapper's one of my all-time favorite synths.

It's not that I think his apps are overpriced. I've bought more expensive apps. But at least they go on sale from time to time. PPG apps have never gone on sale as far as I can remember.

• IProzac
    ILexomil

• Oh would you look at this. A thread on the audiobus forum where people are bitchin & moaning about developers not having sales. Fucking $10 apps, that are amazing. Seriously you ppl would fucking die if you had a real DAW, or God forbid hardware.

• My current financial situation you see below. But I'm not putting my own shit on devs. Lmaoo oww laaaawd

• Relativity

• @Rich303 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Rich303 said:
    iVCS3

I don't recall. But you could be right. I ended up buying last year at full price since I didn't see any sales at the time.

Now it's on sale again, $2 off. lol

• I'm 63 so I'm from the hardware era when I see drum machine, I automatically thing $400.00...So yeah...this is kinda funny!

• edited November 2015

@Telstar5 said:
    I'm 63 so I'm from the hardware era when I see drum machine, I automatically thing $400.00...So yeah...this is kinda funny!

Yeah I've spent a lot more than that on hardware. But who really cares? It's software which don't have knobs, sliders, pads, and all that good shit you get with a piece of hardware. There's no overhead for an app developer for physical production and distribution. So it costs significanly less to make and sell an app. But the real point here is that it's Black Friday. Most companies and developes are being very competitive with $50% off sales, and some offer no discount at all, as if giving a discount is gonna hurt them. I find that actually more humorous since some of them are probably making little to no sales by not offering a discount. $10 here and $20 there to buy an app is not a problem for most of us who spend more on hardware. But why not save a few dollars? I always price-match when buying hardware. So why not save a few bucks on software too? :)

• @ChrisG said:
    Oh would you look at this. A thread on the audiobus forum where people are bitchin & moaning about developers not having sales. Fucking $10 apps, that are amazing. Seriously you ppl would fucking die if you had a real DAW, or God forbid hardware.

Who's bitching here? The only one bitching here is you while we're merely just listing the apps that haven't gone on sale for Black Friday. Some of us do have real DAWs and real hardware. But we're also smart enough to know how to find a good deal on whatever's available, and that's the whole point of this thread that you missed entirely.

• @Rich303

Oh I'm sorry, it was just that someone above started calling Wolgang Palm names, then went on again about him and his apps a bit further down this thread.

But you know what? I'd rather talk about zebras. Zebras are awesome.

• @ChrisG said:
    @Rich303

Oh I'm sorry, it was just that someone above started calling Wolgang Palm names, then went on again about him and his apps a bit further down this thread.

No problem. That was actually me who called him Wolfgang Scrooge. But I'm just having a laugh. I should've made it more clear since text tends to be confusing at times without a smilie or a LOL. :)

• @ChrisG said:

Especially when they climb a giraffe!

• Zebra (U-he) is awesome. It never goes on sale...

• That Zebra is trying to "App-Sale" off that Giraffe!

• @KING777 said:
    That Zebra is trying to "App-Sale" off that Giraffe!

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Some one take away this guys Internet. Worst. Pun. Ever.