Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unable to record in Loopy HD with orphion and alchemy

Everything was working fine at first. Then at some point while running Orphion/Alchemy together Loopy HD stopped recording. Basically I could hit the record button on the tab but it wouldn't activate record on its own. I tried rebooting Ipad didn't work. Orphion is controlling Alchemy via midi out and then I had Loopy HD at end of chain. Not sure why this is happening but every couple of minutes Orphion or Alchemy would go Gray in audiobus screen and I would need to reactivate the app. At one point there was no audiobus tab in Orphion at all.

Comments

• Just took alchemy out of slot and loopy could record orphion again by itself... However I really would like to use alchemy and orphion together. So the problem is with running them both together in chain seems alchemy is causing orphion to shut off

• Found out where the bug is. Apparently when orphion sound is activated with midi out to alchemy it records fine but the moment I turn off orphion sound it won't record in loopy... What's the fix?