Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Latest Music App Sales for Thursady 26th November 2015, Here We Go....Again

Sales coming in thick and fast now, including (amazingly) all The Strange Agency stuff at lowest price point
http://thesoundtestroom.com/app-sales/

Comments

• Like the look of the SA stuff, but seems a little while since they were updated.

• Phawuo Synth sounds good in Doug's demo vid - Curtis for iPad, CP 1919 etc. are very weird. Shame they're not getting updated.

• @monzo said:
    Phawuo Synth sounds good in Doug's demo vid - Curtis for iPad, CP 1919 etc. are very weird. Shame they're not getting updated.

Snacks. Stocky stuffers. Morsels of the uni-Q.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@monzo said:
    Phawuo Synth sounds good in Doug's demo vid - Curtis for iPad, CP 1919 etc. are very weird. Shame they're not getting updated.

I'm not tempted, hanging on for the BLACK FRIDAY sales, which annoying fall on the same day as Mrs Monzos birthday.

• @monzo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@monzo said:

I'm not tempted, hanging on for the BLACK FRIDAY sales, which annoying fall on the same day as Mrs Monzos birthday.

Oh I don't know, I'm started getting tempted now - Curtis just looks bonkers, and the video for 'Donut vs Ocarina' is making me want to run around the house shouting about the moon.

• I hope some more of the $20+ apps go on sale.

• @monzo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@monzo said:

Ah, my heart immediately gave an involuntary pitterpat at this news. How I wish Mrs. Goodyear's bidet was on such an important date. Think of the magician who directs your eyes and attention elsewhere. Pay no attention to the bill for Auria Pro for here are flowers in vast profusion my one beloved etc....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@monzo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@monzo said:

Ah, my heart immediately gave an involuntary pitterpat at this news. How I wish Mrs. Goodyear's bidet was on such an important date. Think of the magician who directs your eyes and attention elsewhere. Pay no attention to the bill for Auria Pro for here are flowers in vast profusion my one beloved etc....

If it was a week later I could buy all her presents on the cheap like

• I actually bought all the Strange Academy stuff this morning when I saw the sale, was never tempted before because of the of the price and I never asked them for codes because I heard that they are notoriously difficult to contact and further more I thought they were not really updating or any anything any more, however they do work on iOS 9 and the Air 2 so i think i may eventually get round to demoing them, very strange indded, are they AB, I never checked

• Arturia iSEM, iProphet, and iMini are 50% off at $4.99.

• edited November 2015

I bought CP 1919 early in my iOS adventure...cool but distorts very easily...I deleted when it seemed like abandon-ware and I wasn't getting anything new out of it. Haven't tried it since.

Ps - should have do replied to SA thread...

@monzo said:

• @Rich303 said:
    Arturia iSEM, iProphet, and iMini are 50% off at $4.99.

My god. That is an awful lot of synthesizer for 15 bucks!

• edited November 2015

any problems with curtis i should know about before dropping .99!! on it?

edit: see...then i looked at rrarrow and thought i needed that too, then i thought i needed donut, and maybe even cp1919 (what if that is the coolest one?), then i thought $6-$7 on these apps i might use could be put toward something i know i will use. so i talked myself out of all of them.
    But .99!? Man this is hard.

• @syrupcore said:

@Rich303 said:
    Arturia iSEM, iProphet, and iMini are 50% off at $4.99.

My god. That is an awful lot of synthesizer for 15 bucks!

Wow, does a guitar player like me need anymore synths? Plus, picking up the rest of the Rob Lee packs in Synthmaster.......... hmmmm..... For $5.00. The answer is yes.

• iSEM looks like it gets the better reviews of the three Arturia synths.

Curtis and CP 1919 have shot up to Top paid Music apps.

• @High5denied said:
    iSEM looks like it gets the better reviews of the three Arturia synths.

I've got all three and I rate iSEM first, then iProphet. Never liked iMini.

• @monzo said:

@High5denied said:

Good to know, thanks for the rating.

• @High5denied said:

@monzo said:

@High5denied said:

Good to know, thanks for the rating.

I'd better add I'm fairly unique on here in not liking iMini - most people love it! I've just never got on with it, and found the sound quality a bit meh.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    I bought CP 1919 early in my iOS adventure...cool but distorts very easily...I deleted when it seemed like abandon-ware and I wasn't getting anything new out of it. Haven't tried it since.

Ps - should have do replied to SA thread...

@monzo said:

Are they all AB friendly? I'm tempted by Curtis and CP 1919, but not much point getting them if they're not.

• Does anyone know anything about Donut and/or Sound Scope Space? Fist i've ever heard of them.

• I haven't heard much of Cube Synth in ages. I have it, but deleted it to free up some some time ago. Is anyone using it much? Wondering if it has been updated recently too.

• @funjunkie27 said:
    I haven't heard much of Cube Synth in ages. I have it, but deleted it to free up some some time ago. Is anyone using it much? Wondering if it has been updated recently too.

I like their synths a lot, but out of the 5 I use, Cube is my least fav. Not to say it isn't any good, just never found it to throw out sounds as well as their other synths.

• When I look over the list of apps that are on sale and realize I already have most of them I get a cramp in my wallet...

• @anickt said:
    When I look over the list of apps that are on sale and realize I already have most of them I get a cramp in my wallet...

I think that's something that affects most of us on here...

• @monzo said:

@anickt said:
    When I look over the list of apps that are on sale and realize I already have most of them I get a cramp in my wallet...

I think that's something that affects most of us on here...

Going to have to go back to the coffee/burger/magazine analogies. When we buy the next Vanity Fair/Beekeeping monthly, muffin, quarterpounder/kebab we rarely think of how much we've spent over the years on variants of the same object or item. Nor that we long ago excreted them or left them behind on the bus (your choice SlightlyWeird&UnsettlingSmileyFace).

• Or excreted AND left them behind...

• edited November 2015

I just reinstalled CP1919 and Audiobus isn't seeing it. Back to "Not on this iPad" status...

@monzo said:

Are they all AB friendly? I'm tempted by Curtis and CP 1919, but not much point getting them if they're not.

• I have my eyes open for a couple of different things that may go on sale plus there just may be a surprise or two in the way of new apps or say an addition to gadget, who can really tell? I would already be more than happy to add to my Synthmaster patches to go along with the ones I got on a bargain last night!

• @Crawlingwind said:

I just reinstalled CP1919 and Audiobus isn't seeing it. Back to "Not on this iPad" status...

@monzo said:

Bummer