Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blank

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Not sure if its still on, but JamUp's IAP was all half off recently. Between the amp/pedal sims I like its interface best - its very easy to configure and download presets online.

• Jamup.The best.

• 1 for jamup
  • edited January 2017
  • Apogee Jam used here. It consistently gets rave reviews on this forum, and rightfully so.

• edited January 2017
  • Jamup sounds great, amplitube have better midi mapping for automation, turnado have a lot a weird fxs.

• Ampkit or JamUp. Personally I like Ampkit better. But they are both miles ahead of Amplitube.. :-))

• Another vote for Ampkit. Turnado is odd fun too

• Get LoopyHD for looping and stick it in the AB output. Best looper around by miles.

• edited January 2017
  • Buy the apogee jam and you won't regret it.
    Ampkit is great too and it supports stereo effects.Don't look any further,Jamup and Ampkit.

• I have bought everything in Jamup (since i am a guitarist) and havent regretted a single Euro.I d have done the same for Ampkit,but their amps are more expensive.

• Ampkit has had sales in the past and probably will in the future. Well worth watching for

• Personally I own both JamUp and Ampkit.. and with the magic of Audiobus most of the time I use both at the same time. Ampkit's Amps rule and JamUp's effects are much better. Use em both! :-)

@Evangelos I finally got my Apogee Jam. It's amazing. Far better then I was expecting. 5 stars.

• ^^ what @Ryan said...

• What about guitartone by Sonoma....how does it compare to the others?

• @Ryan. Awesome Ryan!Happy for you man ,now you have no excuse to play your real guitar ;)

• Tested the Fargen Blues,American Rebel (Fender Hotrod),Peavey Classic 30 in Ampkit.They sound very vintage ,covering from blues to hard rock.Tested with the Blue Mountain blues pedal,great sounds.

• @AfxTwn when all i had was an iphone i bought an irig amplitude, which for the most part sucked, but i was able to buy it last year when it was on clearance at a local store. since i got an ipad two months ago the first thing i did was buy this xbox game called rocksmith because it comes with a 1/4 to usb cable and it was about $30 or so. pretty much i just use that for my guitar, a circuit bent sk-1, and my bass. just plug it into my ipad with a cck, or my mba when i really want to work on something

• edited January 2017