Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

free sound packs for Sunrizer and CrystalXT from Sunsine Audio

Found this on the KVR forum, thanks Sunsine!

Hey everyone! This is a little late but I wanted to thank everyone who has supported Sunsine and spread the word. It's now been over a year since I started Sunsine, and I couldn't have imagined what would transpire in that year. And yes… Sunsine is a one-man project. I've been fortunate enough to work with some great companies, meet some of my own musical idols, have a modest impact on iOS…. even release a hardware product! I've spent countless hours working with customers to make sure they understand what they are purchasing and hammering out any difficulties experienced in the process, and many more hunched over an iPad tapping and sculpting new sounds into existence. There have been some troubles, but also heartwarming and fun conversations with customers, encouraging remarks, and fantastic collaborations. All of this could not have been achieved without the steadfast support and (sometimes) gentle prodding of the fervent and active iOS community; I couldn't do any of this without all of you! So, thanks again!

In gratitude, I'm releasing Chrysalis Vol 1 for Crystal XT and Sinerise Vol 1 for Sunrizer for free. They've become a little outdated and perhaps not quite up to par, but are far from unusable, and my hope is that many of you will take advantage and maybe find a little inspiration buried within.

Fletcher Kaufman
Sunsine Audio

Chrysalis Vol 1 - https://www.box.com/s/36vjdvpuhwudifia0k34
Sinerise Vol 1 - https://www.box.com/s/nibsrgo5ve493tkqqjmm