Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus Remote and iOS 9 swipe screen right/left question - split screen

Hi, long time listener, first time caller. I have used AudioBus forever it seems like and I love it. I just bought an iPad Pro and am finding that using iOS 9.1 and AudioBus Remote when I swipe right to left to try to launch two apps at the same time (split screen) the AudioBus Remote feature launches, rather than the app selection widget I expect to see. Is there a tip I can try to not have AudioBus Remote launch on a right/left swipe? Anyone else having this problem?

Can you swipe right/left and launch multiple apps on iOS 9.1 with AudioBus Remote installed?
  1. Can you swipe right/left and launch multiple apps on iOS 9.1 with AudioBus Remote installed?1 vote
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
      100.00%
    3. Other (Explain How)
        0.00%