Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam Player-Wont work with Audiobus?

Hi, I bought Jam Player last week, but it wont run with Audiobus.

I start Audiobus, and am able to select it from the list of Inputs. However when I go to open it the page flips and shows me the screen, but with no audiobus controls on the side (as it normally should).
I go back to Audiobus and it shows Jam Player as not being opened yet. Can't work out why. I have loads of Audiobus apps, but have never encountered this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comments

• edited May 2013

Jam Players not on the Bus. Correction I was thinking of Jam Maestro. Sorry.

• Anyone?

• Sorry, but I don't have Jam Player, but try shutting down all apps in the background, including AB and JP then rest your iOS device - long press on the power and menu buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons. After the device reboots, give it another try.

• In the input section of audiobus I have Jam Player and Jam Player- Time and Pitch Audio Player listed. The first (Jam Player) behaves as it is supposed to. The other shows no audiobus controls. Hope this helps.