Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

M-audio Fast track

Hi everybody!
I've tested audiobus on an m-audio fast track connected via a powered usb hub with the camera conection kit on an ipad 2, and it works with apps that accept mic input at input slot (amplitube for example),
but i can't get audio signal with the mic input at input slot directly.
I dont know if its a bug or the way it works.

Anyone with a similar issue?

Comments

• edited May 2013

I had a fast track and never could get consistent results out of it with my ipad 2 (before audiobus even came along). I had an older model so I imagine that was the problem. I ended up just buying an apogee jam and run my mic through a 1/4" plug instead. Works for my basic needs.

• Maybe that's the problem, it would be great to know why in some apps works and other don't.
    I mean from the point of view of what audiobus was born to do, compatibilty with the widest range of interfaces it's a must.

• Solved, it works when you have an app at output slot.
    Doesn't work with the speaker output