Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Testing Mitosynth

edited November 2015 in Creations

Testing Mitosynth. Xynthesizr laid the foundation for Mitosynth. What a beautiful synth is Mito? It's an ambient monster... It's deep... really deep... I got to download some patches from soundtestroom. What a beautiful sound design tool!!

Comments

• @supadupa555 Interesting. While listening to your last (Intersolar) I caught myself wondering what your 'style' would make of Mito.... :)

• Yep.... Mitosynth is still my secret love! I wish i could finally finish a second bunch of patches...... but to many tools to dig around get between that.

• @JohnnyGoodyear - I want to make a styleless borderless out of the world all styles mixed music. I am quite blow away what mito can do. The piano layered with forest ambiance caught me. Pressing a key triggers piano and holding the key sustains the forest sound... great stuff. This is endless

• edited November 2015

@supadupa555 said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear - I want to make a styleless borderless out of the world all styles mixed music. I am quite blow away what mito can do. The piano layered with forest ambiance caught me. Pressing a key triggers piano and holding the key sustains the forest sound... great stuff. This is endless

If you mean the patch called "Another Life"? The forest amience was also recorded just via iPhone 5 mic while i walked trough the forest.
    Edit: I think you mean "Piano In A Forest"?
    I have such huge tools on my notebook like Falcon which can do nearly everything but non of all these super synths can do things like Mitosynth. Because of that i love it!!

I started do import some high qualityand mastered samples and did some new patches with it...... great!
    I really love the tube resonance, it´s awesome!

• @Cinebient - Those patches were designed by you? Great sounding patches they are! The patch name is Piano in a forest. Another Life and part 2 is amazing too. This is futuristic. You must finish up the remaining bunch of patches and make them available for download. I thank you for your efforts.

• @supadupa555 said:
    @Cinebient - Those patches were designed by you? Great sounding patches they are! The patch name is Piano in a forest. Another Life and part 2 is amazing too. This is futuristic. You must finish up the remaining bunch of patches and make them available for download. I thank you for your efforts.

Yes, i made 100 patches for it which are all in thesoundtestroom pack included. I also adde some of those field recordings and a few other samples.
    I wanted since months finished a second pack of 100 patches.... i lost them and began new. So far i have about 30 new ones which are far more complex than those you mentioned.
    I´m still amazed how great sounds you can create with very simple things in Mitosynth.
    Maybe i will release a smaller pack soon since i don´t think i will finish 100 patches in the next time! Most of the new patches also have interesting XY pad movements (like Alchemy a bit).
    I like Mitosynth for sound design often more than Omnisphere and Co..... that means something.
    The only downside is that fast modulations seems to be cpu heavy and i get cracks etc.
    How i said often, i also would die for an AU version of this wonderful tool!

• It sounds wonderful and is also a visual treat. Sheer elegance.

• @Cinebient said:

@supadupa555 said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear - I want to make a styleless borderless out of the world all styles mixed music. I am quite blow away what mito can do. The piano layered with forest ambiance caught me. Pressing a key triggers piano and holding the key sustains the forest sound... great stuff. This is endless

If you mean the patch called "Another Life"? The forest amience was also recorded just via iPhone 5 mic while i walked trough the forest.
    Edit: I think you mean "Piano In A Forest"?
    I have such huge tools on my notebook like Falcon which can do nearly everything but non of all these super synths can do things like Mitosynth. Because of that i love it!!

I started do import some high qualityand mastered samples and did some new patches with it...... great!
    I really love the tube resonance, it´s awesome!

Thank you so much for those patches.
    Outstanding work!

• edited November 2015

F.e. this here is 100% Mitosynth track where i used a few of the newer (and one old tweaked) patches.
    This thing can change eveything into "sound" ;)

• @Cinebient said:
    I wanted since months finished a second pack of 100 patches.... i lost them and began new. So far i have about 30 new ones which are far more complex than those you mentioned.

Please give us a tutorial on the workflow you use. It would be awesome for seeing your techniques for creating on Mitosynth.

• edited November 2015

@supadupa555 said:
    Testing Mitosynth. Xynthesizr laid the foundation for Mitosynth. What a beautiful synth is Mito? It's an ambient monster... It's deep... really deep... I got to download some patches from soundtestroom. What a beautiful sound design tool!!

Really nice track!

• edited November 2015

Indeed... here on this forum is an older thread where i shared some single new patches for free download to show that string sounds, bells etc. are also great with Mitosynth. I don´t find it anymore.....

here: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/6310/want-more-mitosynth-patches/p2

• edited November 2015

@Telengard said:

@Cinebient said:

Please give us a tutorial on the workflow you use. It would be awesome for seeing your techniques for creating on Mitosynth.

I wish i could, if there is a synth i mastered it is Mitosynth due to the great inspiring things it included. But you will never see me in a you-tube video ;)
    I also stopped to develope more patches because i thought there was not much interest at all. So i focused on creating patches for my desktop synths (which i also shared for free).