Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TH1 - My first Audiobus creation

edited May 2013 in Creations

http://tarekith.com/mp3s/Tarekith-TH1.m4a

TH1 is the first of my new iOS music making efforts, done entirely from start to finish in the iPad. Auria was the main DAW, and it works fabulously, I’m a huge fan now. Drums were from DM1, Bassline is done with Figure, Thumbjam did the little acoustic sounding bits, and the rest is a combination of Alchemy Mobile, Sunrizer, Animoog, iKaossilator, and Addictive synths. I used the built in Auria (PSP) dynamics processors when mixing and mastering the song. I do plan on eventually buying some of the Fabfilter add on plug-ins to handle this in the future.

Comments

• Very good track! :)
    Auria is still the best DAW in iOS, despite the lack of MIDI.

• Well Done!

• Very nice composition and sound!

• Great sounds, I can imagine this being used as a soundtrack.

• Nice! Well constructed and I love those bass sounds! :)

• Thanks everyone, hopefully this is the first of many to come. I love making music on the go, and this is the first time I've felt that didn't entail lots of limitations on the overall sound of things. Now if only my Qunexus would get here....

• This is one of the best tracks I've ever heard come out of audiobus!

• Wow, thanks!