Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first single with vocals (Spotify & iTunes)

Comments

• Great tune. You always nail 80s synth pop. I feel like I've just found a never-before-released gem from Blancmange circa 1986 or something!

• Agree with Mr. Core - sounds like some great Euro Tech Pop I somehow missed in the 80s. Who's singing, Alvin? You? Sounds great, very smooth. Also a high-quality production, super pro. Was this mixed and/or mastered on iOS?

Best of luck regarding sales and exposure - definitely music that deserves a healthy dose of both :)

• Thanks guys for your kind words and taking the time to listen, i really appreciate it.

Yes, the singer is Alvin River. It was done completely on a PC, it´s almost 80 tracks and that would probably be too much for me to handle on an iPad.

• great production, @Kloon. very well balanced, clear and engaging -- what is the arpeggiated synth in the chorus? I assume digital?

• Thank you very much dderks! :)

The arpeggios are all Spire!