Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drumjam guitar and vocal

I usually don't post tracks on here but here's a little ditty I did with my new zoom IQ6 plugged into my iPhone and using drum jam my guitar.

Comments

• @gmslayton Nice plunking. All in favor of short pieces, but suspect if you'd slid this in as a last minute entry to October's Song of the Month Club a few folks might encourage you to add a chorus and then another verse and so forth. For me, I'd like to hear the voice a snibble (technical term) louder. Am always sucker for a nice acoustic and some drumjamming....

• There are more vocals, which were written about 12 years ago and I can't remember them. My buddy who help write them is looking for them.

• Nice - reminds me a little of early Tyrannosaurus Rex! :)