Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BRAND NEW TRACK: Synth Book by Lady App-titude & jakoB haQ!

Worked for two weeks solid on this, but it's finally done! :-P

This is an online collaboration/remix of a tune originally started by jakoB haQ under the title "A.N One [haQ Beats] Grime, Rhyme on it." It was originally developed during his haQ attaQ episode 88 "AN2015 Let's Play Yamaha Synth Book," from which I also grabbed spoken phrase samples. What can I say? jakoB tends to get a little enthusiastic about synth sounds! :-)

I used the Yamaha Synth Book app extensively in this project. Other apps include: Propellerhead Figure, UVI BeatHawk, and Native Instruments iMaschine.

Comments

• Really impressive composition. Jakob should be flattered. I am surprised he has not responded yet.

• well put together @Lady_App_titude! Really enjoyed it :)

• Very well done!

• Awesome! Great production and I love the arrangement.

• Brilliant, Jakob will probably make a post for this on the site, and the only reason he hasn't replied is that he is having to do something not related to the Internet for a short time

• Wait, you mean jaboB haQ has a life outside the Internet? :-) But seriously, I know he has been working himself so hard and getting sick, and I hope that he (if he knew what was good for him) he is resting up, but I just know he is busy working on a thousand new projects. I mean, his original Yamaha Synth Book video was, what, like two weeks ago? That's an eternity in haQ years. He has already done 50 new videos in the time it took me to do this one track!

Thanks for listening, and the kind comments, folks. And thanks for all the great enthusiasm and videos, jakoB! I can't tell you how hard I laugh sometimes!

"Oh my GAWD, I love it SO MUCH!"

• Wow! This is freakin awesome! Great job!:D

• Love it! Great track as usual, keep 'em come'n!