Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Touchable is $4.99 for 5 hours starting NOW!

Comments

• Was just coming to post but you beat me to it John! :)

• Does it include the live template or is that still a IAP?

• @PsYAuM said:
    Does it include the live template or is that still a IAP?

Live template? if you mean the template pack it's on sale, just grabbed it. :)

• the template pack says $21.99 in the app for me, but it's supposed to be $10.99 in the sale?

• I'm guessing the template pack is not a iap for Touchable Mini?

• it is, just the in app store still shows the old price - the second confirmation (the one from apple) shows 10.99.

• @mgmg4871 said:
    I'm guessing the template pack is not a iap for Touchable Mini?

that's right - it's only for the ipad version at the moment.

• I see that too. Does any know if there is a similar controller for Cubase Pro? Don't want to go the Wifi way(too laggy). Like the standard way of using lightning USB cable.

• Yes I know about the MusicIO apps, ect.

• Thanks John. I've seriously considered it in the past, but at these prices it becomes a no brainer.

• Thanks @cblomert. I have the bundle with both, was just curious.

• @cblomert said:
    it is, just the in app store still shows the old price - the second confirmation (the one from apple) shows 10.99.

great thanks :)

• @ecamburn said:
    Thanks John. I've seriously considered it in the past, but at these prices it becomes a no brainer.

Yeah i nearly bought it last night as well, phew!

• edited October 2015

Just a quick heads up but the update is crashing when i tap on stuff. Don't know if it's the update or template pack but only happened since i got both.

ETA i also updated Live earlier, hope it's not due to that!

• edited October 2015

My disease is taking over...I'm about to relapse and I don't even own Ableton! Why must I buy this app because of a sale? Ahhh

• $4.99 is a steal, snagged!

• @TGiG said:
    My disease is taking over...I'm about to relapse and I don't even own Ableton! Why must I buy this app because of a sale? Ahhh

One is too many a thousand is never enough.

I just bought it.

And deleted it until the day comes I want to use IPad with Ableton.

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. ONLY LONELY IN YOUR DESPAIR....LOL

• Thanks for the heads up John.

• @RustiK Thanks mate. I was told that an APPle a day keeps the doctor away. One day at a time.

• You loons, maybe an ab forum intervention is in order. :P

• template pack vs. no template pack ?

• @kobamoto said:
    template pack vs. no template pack ?

Intro, Standard or Suite, SWEET?

• got both, also couldn't resist, though I only have the Intro version of Ableton and not sure when I'm gonna use this with the iPad controller app, but looked too good and one day I surely will

• So without the template purchase how much can it do?

• edited October 2015

This only works with Ableton Live, right? Can't use as a standalone midi or Osc controller?

• Hmmm...went ahead and bought the basic app for $5 but in-app purchase shows at $22 not $11....

• what is the difference without the template pack, what can it do?

• @cabo i've used Live for a long time and tried lots of different controllers, definitely one of the most intuitive to use.

@JC_vt as much but you just get sliders instead of the device GUI but the device control is excellent, i always have trouble finding them buried in racks to tweak a control. It's the first time i've had direct control of Live's native devices, looking forward to trying it with the instruments for programming.