Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chances- Original Song

Chances is a song that I have been working on recently having taken a break from it for a while. It is the only song of mine that I have ever performed at a live gig and it seemed to go down well.

I will leave you, the listener, to establish its meaning and to take from it whatever you feel.

Here are the lyrics:

I have to go now,
You have to stay,
I don't know how long,
I'll be away.

You need me with you,
You say you do,
I know you're lying,
I'm lying too.

CHORUS
Chances are hard to come by,
Don't go leaving them behind,
Second ones impossible to find.
Because I really love you,
It is easier to see,
That you don't know,
If you really love me.

I've been around here,
I've heard a lot,
I know what you are,
And what you're not.

I've heard your story,
It made me smile,
I don't know how long,
Is worth my while.

CHORUS

BRIDGE
I sit here as I wonder,
Do I know my right from wrong,
Or has my heart,
Been lying all along.

I ask myself some questions,
They keep running through my mind,
Still the answers,
I can't find.

Still the answers,
I can't find.
Still i'm running through my mind.
Still the answers,
I can't find.

CHORUS

Comments

• @PTCruiser1801: Nice song with a catchy chorus. Some of the phrasing seems a little odd but, yes, quite enjoyable.

• AlterEgo- Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my song. I am glad you fins the chorus catchy...I was trying to find something that people would be happy humming along to! Thanks :)