Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gemini knight - The Quest For Pieces

https://hearthis.at/gemini.knight/the-quest-for-pieces/

And now, the fruits of a different approach. With fugue machine being my inspiration, I made a song thanks to the ideas from that app, yet I didn't use the app itself. Just an awesome enlightenment for me, as well as a way to get the initial ideas out before going into technical mode. Beatmaker 2 for drum samples and midi, iSEM for all the melodies, Auria for the finish.

runtheapps

Comments

• Interesting. Did you choose not to use Fugue because you found it simply quicker elsewhere?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Interesting. Did you choose not to use Fugue because you found it simply quicker elsewhere?

Oh not at all. I never paid attention to the concept of polyphony until I started using Fugue Machine. Having "one instrument" play out all of the elements at the same time gave me the inspiration to make this song.