Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kong Gadget not sending to Audiocopy?

When I send to audiocopy from Gadget- the little % ring goes round and tells me it's sent.
I get a listing for 'Korg Gadget Sounds' - but no sounds to pick from- it's just blank beside it. I'm on iPad Air 2 9.0.2.
Thanks

Comments

• I just noticed that Gadget is telling me that Audiocopy is not installed (it is) when asking me to select an app to open it with. It then takes me to the App Store to invite me to open Audiocopy. Then I open it- but no Gadget sounds still?

• @robosardine I take it you are running this via Audiobus? If so, this was an issue that last week's new version addressed successfully I believe, just in case you haven't updated recently.

• Hi- thanks. No I'm not using Audiobus with it. I didn't even think that you can use Audiocopy with Audiobus. I am just trying to paste from Gadget into Audiocopy.
    I have also just tried to paste from Audioshare into Audiocopy without any success so I am now thinking that the problem lies with Audiocopy itself.

• Hi- I take that back I have just copied from Audioshare into Audiocopy- so l don't know what is happening with Gadget to Audiocopy.
    Anyway I have stopped gnashing my teeth for the time being. I have just discovered that I can record into Audioshare via Audiobus from Gadget, then edit it and all the rest of it before dropping the result directly into launchpad - which I hadn't previously realised that I could do. So it turns out that I don't need Audiocopy at all! Cheers.

• Yes, the last sentence is key, You Don't Need Audiocopy At All.

• Indeed. YDNAAA. I have this on a fancy little yellow wristband.

• This is true- especially since I have now somehow managed to get samples from Audioshare into Gadget Bilbao & Abu Dhabi (using Pasteboard- whatever that is- or/with Dropbox ). If I can keep recreating this feat I might- hopefully- understand how I am doing it........... can you tell I'm quite new to all this?

• @robosardine we're all new my friend, it's just that some of us are a little more shabby around the edges...