Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampletank not working within Audiobus.

Anyone else having a problem? I just get the "launching zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" thing. Air2, 9.2.........Frustrating.

Comments

• Air2 iOS 9.02 latest AB

Works ok here

• Thanks for the feedback Fruitbat1919. Do you have the Audiobus tab showing within Sampletank? I'm just re-installing ST, hope that works.

• No AB tab showing

• Sampletank works ok under IAA Audioshare

• edited October 2015

@Mmmwahaha SampleTank doesn't work for me in iOS 8.4.1 in Audiobus but does in AudioShare as IAA on an iPad Air 2. Deleting and reinstalling SampleTank didn't fix the problem. The previous version of SampleTank does run in Audiobus and in AudioShare as IAA on an iPad 2 running iOS 9.0.2.

• ST is having problems here. Air 1, iOS 9.0.2 latest ST and AB.

• Same here. Air 2 / 8.4.1.

• SampleTank is not launching in AB after updating earlier today.

• I've just tried iLectric piano and iGrand piano, same problem, launching zzzzzzzzzzz and no Audiobus tab. Looks like no Ikmultimedia app is working in Audiobus. Any ideas Sebastian?

• I'm having no problems with any of these apps on my Air2 iOS 9.02

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I'm having no problems with any of these apps on my Air2 iOS 9.02

You said earlier "no AB tab showing" can you access the AB tab within the IK apps.
    If you can, then I have a problem. I know these apps work with IAA but I Use them in an Audiobus workflow.

• @Mmmwahaha said:
    If you can, then I have a problem. I know these apps work with IAA but I Use them in an Audiobus workflow.

Sorry I should have said they all load, but do not show the AB tabs.

• edited October 2015

@JeffChasteen said:
    SampleTank is not launching in AB after updating earlier today.

• edited October 2015

IK Multimedia Is aware of the problem and will submit a fix to Apple ASAP.

• Confirmed.

Got this reply today from IK Multimedia support:

"Our customer support team has replied to your support request

Sorry to hear about your troubles with SampleTank.

Our developers have certainly received this information and will be addressing this as soon as possible. We will have to resubmit the fixed/patched version of this app to Apple for approval.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding while we resolve this issue."

So a new version on the way ...

• ohhhhhhh!!!! i have a live gig tomorrow!!!!! and just noticed the problem with audiobus.....now i am trembling.....

• Sampletank loading into AB but won't wake up. Zzzzzzzzz all the time. No tab in ST and no comms to other apps within AB. Running 9.0.2 and recent ST add on library. ST alright thru IAA. Very pleased to find it's not just me and IKM are aware and working on the fix. My thanks to this site.

• Mh, this response sounds so generic that it makes me doubt they are actively working on a fix

"Our customer support team has replied to your support request

Sorry to hear about your troubles with SampleTank.

Our developers have certainly received this information and will be addressing this as soon as possible. We will have to resubmit the fixed/patched version of this app to Apple for approval.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding while we resolve this issue."

• New update out, and everything seems to be OK now.

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    New update out, and everything seems to be OK now.

Thanks for the heads up.