Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dynarage Tube compressor by devoloop

In the very next hours beta testers that have enrolled our beta testing program, will see first beta of both DynaRage for iOS and DynaRage AU/VST (Mac / Win) on their computers and/or phones and tablets.

But we'd like to introduce ourselvers, first off.

We are devoloop, an audio software company based into developing DSP algorithms for professional sound engineers and musicians. We've started to develop some "plugins" (Rack Extensions) for Reason, so we moved
to all the other platforms.

First product that we've ported from Rack Extension format to AU/VST and iOS platforms is DynaRage, our flagship Tube Compressor (https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/dynarage-tube-compressor), well acclaimed from propellerhead's users community.

If you'd like to become a beta tester, please hurry up! In the next hours we will start to send beta versions to our beta testers.

You can subscribe (and become member of) our beta tester newsletter compiling our form: http://bit.ly/1jhdl4z

Comments

• Hi @devoloop. Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the beta.

• Welcome! Would you consider making this an auria native plugin? I just signed up for your list and beta, I look forward to checking it out

• Hi @devoloop, welcome to the forum. Don't suppose you'd be interested in developing a universal mastering app..?

• Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions and advices

We'll post here every informations about our next audio apps

• @mrufino1 said:
    Welcome! Would you consider making this an auria native plugin? I just signed up for your list and beta, I look forward to checking it out

THIS